- Software for wireless automation
- Software for communication with control and monitoring devices
- Additional functional modules for complementing Wonderware software
- For other software solutions, choose country website
Software for communication with control and monitoring devices
Klinkmann software for communication with control and monitoring consists of Communication Servers for MS Windows environment, supporting at one side the communication with devices (PLCs, remote terminals (RTUs), distributed control systems, measurement devices, etc.), and on other side ensuring the receipt and delivery of data to other MS Windows applications by using SuiteLink, OPC and DDE protocols.
Klinkmann software for communication with control and monitoring devices includes:
- Communication Servers (IO Servers) for Wonderware environment, supporting SuiteLink and DDE protocols, designated as “SuiteLink & DDE”versions;
- OPC Servers for systems without Wonderware installed, supporting OPC and DDE protocols, designated as “OPC & DDE” versions;
- Data Access Servers (DAServers) for Wonderware environment, developed by using Wonderware ArchestrA DAS Toolkit and supporting SuiteLink, OPC and DDE protocols.
Software for wireless automation
Klinkmann is already more than 20 years working on development and delivery of technical solutions based on the use of wireless networks in the field of industrial automation. Klinkmann concept includes both standard software and technical equipment – modems, and also provides tighter integration with Wonderware InTouch and System Platform for data collection, monitoring and reporting.
Klinkmann software for wireless automation includes:
Software for sending and receiving SMS messages in GSM network and exchanging of SMS messages data with MS Windows applications via OPC, DDE, SQL, Wonderware MXAccess protocols, as well as with Wonderware System Platform objects;
Communication Servers (IO Servers) and OPC Servers for wireless data transmission in GPRS/3G/4G networks between automation devices and MS Windows applications.
Additional functional modules for complementing Wonderware software
Klinkmann offers the following functional modules for complementing the Wonderware software:
- Specialized packages of tools that allow you to implement advanced and optional features when developing applications in the Wonderware System Platform environment;
- Software gateways for exchanging data between different applications in Wonderware environment.